September 11th, 2012
These are from Amy, an excellent human with whom I once talked for pretty much three days and she was fascinating the entire time. Happy to have her likes on the list:
382) road trips
383) roller coasters
385) being underwater
386) group singalongs
388) buffy the vampire slayer
389) lake superior
390) dog cuddles
391) beards (RR says: Yes! So underappreciated!)
392) frozen grapes
And these are from Mark, who is also awesome, and the first male contributer to this list. And married to me!
393) That cobalt colour the sky gets right before the dawn
394) David Francey’s music.
395) Really good gym workouts.
396) Fresh tomatoes.
397) A good novel, especially one that you know will be good right from the first few pages.
398) Getting married (RR says: yep!)
399) Flying home for Christmas and meeting delightful weirdos at the Fionn MacCool’s in Pearson T2 while waiting for your plane.
400) The first day of a new season, any season
401) Parties where disparate groups of one’s friends meet and all get along splendidly (esp. at our wedding)
402) Anthony Burgess
403) Wes Anderson movies
406) back rubs
407) Victoria-by-the-Sea, PEI.
408) Hugs from nieces
409) Seeing your name in print